Join us to celebrate OTC's 50th anniversary and discover what innovations we can expect over the next five decades.
OTC 2019 will have an opening general session on Monday morning, 6 May, under the theme "OTC’s Golden Anniversary Opening Session: The Next 50 Years of Offshore Developments." The industry executives listed below OTC 50th Logo will explore how companies are preparing for the brave new world of digitalization, automation, and machine learning. What is their vision for the future of offshore E&P operations?
- Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration & Production, Total
- Doug Pferdehirt, Chief Executive Officer, TechnipFMC
- Lisa Davis, CEO, Siemens Gas and Power; Member of the Managing Board, Siemens AG
- Susan Dio, Chairman, and President, BP America
- Jannicke Nilsson, EVP and Chief Operating Officer, Equinor
- Maria Claudia Borras, President & CEO, Oilfield Services, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Arno van den Haak, Head, Worldwide Business Development Oil & Gas, Amazon Web Services
- Moderated by Scott W. Tinker, Director, Bureau of Economic Geology, The University of Texas
- And special guest speaker Malcolm Frank, EVP of Strategy and Marketing for Cognizant, and co-author of What to Do When Machines Do Everything.
Monday through Wednesday, OTC will feature a new program called the “Around the World Series.” Global industry leaders will discuss new licensing and business opportunities, as well as recently introduced technologies. Hear the latest information from principals representing: Australia, Norway, Mexico, France, United Kingdom, Israel, Canada, Ghana, and Guyana. Travel the world with OTC and never leave Houston.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Quality: 350+ peer-selected technical presentations, leveraging *13 societies’ collective knowledge and covering topics from the wellbore to topsides and everything in between.
- Value: 500,000+ sq. ft. of exhibit space with ground-breaking innovations and 2000+ leading providers of products and services in one place, at one time.
- Networking: 60,000+ energy professionals from 100+ countries are there.
- Always Something New: Connect with global C-suite leaders and 100+ speakers to discover what innovations we can expect over the next 50 years.
- Media Exposure: 300+ journalists from around the world attend OTC.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s 13 sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.