Pelican™ Protector Case™
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- 4" diameter x 1.5" wide (10.2 x 3.8cm) heavy duty polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- The Mobility Version of the 1510 Case is over the maximum FAA carry on size
- O-ring seal
- Water resistant, crushproof, and dust resistant
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Retractable extension handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- * Check with your airline for exact measurement requirements.