SKB’s 30 inch 3RS Series Static Shock Rack Transport cases are now available in 3 sizes, 3U, 4U, and 5U. These Shock Racks are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment.
These Static Shock Racks are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant, perfect for protecting and transporting your sensitive electronic equipment.
The inner rack chassis is built of high strength/lightweight aluminum alloy extrusions with 11 gauge hot rolled carbon steel rack rails to meet EIA-310 standards. Shock and vibration mitigation is accomplished with eight (8) elastomeric isolators rated for a payload range of 40 lbs to 150 lbs in a standard configuration. Optional extended payload range of 160 to 300 pounds can be accommodated as a special order option. The interior frame and shocks provide adequate sway space for ambient air circulation and heat dissipation.
The 3RS 30”Series Static Shock Racks are 30” deep from rail to rail with a standard 19” rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C specification and feature square-hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm International standard cage nuts which are supplied with the cases.
Molded of LMDP Linear Medium Density Polyethylene plastic that meets or exceed MIL-STD 810G standards. The rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance. The standard COTS (commercial off the shelf) case comes with a 2” deep front lid and a 5” deep rear lid to accommodate rack gear that is longer than 30”, and edge casters to allow convenient case transport. Molded-in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases. Black powder coated stainless steel hardware are recessed for protection is standard as well as 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles which allow for easy movement. An automatic pressure relief valve is another standard feature along with gasket sealed lids that include convenient lid hangers to store your lids when your equipment is in operation. Coupling straps are included for securing the racks together when stacked.
Standard color is Black, also available in Desert Tan or OD Green.
- Meets or Exceeds MIL-STD 810G
- IP67 Certified for protection of dust ingression and water submersion (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Standard payload range 40 to 150 lbs
- Optional extended payload range 160 to 300 lbs.
- Standard 19” Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 30” rail to rail
- Square hole rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2” front lid, and 5” rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- SKB’s Rugged roto-molded shell ensures industry leading strength and impact resistance
- Molded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangars (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)
- Reduced Footprint
- Low Profile
- Light Weight
- Lifetime Warranty
|Interior Width:||19.00 in||48.26 cm|
|Interior Height:||8.75 in||22.23 cm|
|Interior Cu. Volume:||2.89 cu ft||0.08 cu m|
|Rackable Depth:||30.00 in||76.20 cm|
|Depth Front Rail to Back Lid:||34.50 in||87.63 cm|
|Exterior Depth:||45.03 in||114.38 cm|
|Exterior Width:||23.80 in||60.45 cm|
|Exterior Height||15.34 in||38.96 cm|
|Exterior Cu. Volume:||9.51 cu ft||0.27 cu m|
|Carton Length:||45.75 in||116.21 cm|
|Carton Width:||24.38 in||61.91 cm|
|Carton Depth:||15.63 in||39.69 cm|
|Carton Cu. Volume:||10.08 cu ft||0.29 cu m|
|Product Weight:||55.08 lb||24.98 kg|
|Shipping Weight:||60.50 lb||27.44 kg|